Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting Ready for Halloween

We went to get Jaimee's Halloween costume tonight.  Ryan wanted her to be a lion super bad. I wasn't too excited about a lion because its not very girlie. Luckily, the lion costume was too small for Jaimee's long legs.

I had liked several costumes when I looked before and knew I wanted her to be a bee, ladybug (scratched this one because cousin Reese choose it), a fairy, or a cheerleader. We looked and I decided I liked the bee best but then remembered that Reese had changed her mind so the ladybug was available. I really liked the ladybug but Ryan liked the bee so we let Jaimee choose and she picked the ladybug!!

We came home and tried it on to make sure it fit and it did. When we do it up for real, she will have little black tights on with black shoes and it came with little red pompoms to put on her shoes. She will probably also wear a little black turtle neck underneath to keep warm.  I sure hope we can get the little kids together again this year for pictures. They were really cute last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment