Quick update on the Pharr's life.
Oh...yeah I am pregnant expecting, February 7, a baby boy to be named Alexander Ryan. I am 26 weeks and in the 3rd trimester now. We are all very excited for our new addition, as well as nervous.
Jaimee and I have been meeting lots of new people and staying very busy. I found two mom's groups on the website meetup.com and its been awesome!! We pretty much go to a playdate 3 to 5 times a week and its been great for Jaimee to make friends and for mommy to make some friends and have adult talk :-)
Jaimee and I have been babysitting Wed-Friday for a family with a 2.5 year old girl and a 4.5 year old boy. All three kids get a long great and are on pretty much the same schedule so we have been enjoying our time with them. Their mommy will be going back to part-time here soon and I know Jaimee is going to really miss seeing her little friends so often. Its always nice to have other kids around to take the entertaining pressure off me :)
Ryan has been working straight nights at the University of Chicago's Comer Children's Hospital in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. While he loves working with the little ones, he has been struggling with being on all nights. When we were young and didn't have any kids. He is not able to stay up and sleep like he used to and his schedule has made family time a little hard. So we are happy to say that today Ryan was offered rotating day job in the adult cardiac intensive care unit at the same hospital. That means that in a 6 week period, they cannot have him work more than 2 night shifts. This will be a great change for our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment