Hello Everyone-
I am slowly entering the world of Blogging. I am just now starting to understand what a blog is (I'm old!). I have been liking Facebook because I can easy write a sentence or two and keep people updated- much easier than writing about the whole week or several weeks. So I am giving a try.
You can visit and subscribe (you don't have to subscribe- it is public) to my blog at http://pharrland.blogspot.com
I have had an exciting week already. Yesterday Jaimee got a tooth!! It is just barely poking out but it is there- I can see and feel it! She has been a bit on the cranky side. I thought it was cause she was punishing me for leaving her this weekend but now I know it was because she was teething. I am glad that she waited to sprout it when I was home :-)
We had swim lessons tonight and the water was so stinkin' cold. Jaimee still had a good time. She went under water 3 times but the 3rd time she didn't like it so much- she was cold and tired. We have one more lesson and then we're done. I will be glad because its not very much fun to swim when its so cold out.
Well I am up past my bedtime but wanted to try this blog thing out.
Windows 7: It works the way you want. Learn more.
Hi Kiddo! You ARE a copycat. *tee hee* We had tons-o-fun watching our little girlie! Did she grate a carrot with her little pearly white tooth yet?
ReplyDeleteI gave her a baby carrot tonight (and watched her closely) but everytime she put it up to her mouth, she made a yucky face and gave it to Rory.
ReplyDelete