Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend

I'm trying out this whole blogging thing.  I've had this one set up for a couple months but haven't written anything...UNTIL NOW.

This weekend Ryan and I met up in Kansas City for a Marriage Encounter.  Jaimee went and stayed with Gramme and Grandpa.

Ryan and I had a wonderful weekend.  It was kinda intense at times and a bit of an emotional rollercoaster as we were encouraged to go beyond our regular day to day superficial talk and really explain our thoughts and feelings to each other in order to better understand each other.  There was more to it than just that but that is the easiest way to explain it.  We enjoyed being able to relax in the hot tub in the evening and let my muscles relax from my crazy workouts.

Jaimee got an excellent report from Gramme and Grandpa.  They seemed to enjoy her and said that she was a pleasant little bambino.  We are so glad that we are able to leave her and know that she is being well taken care of and is having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment