Friday, October 30, 2009

Why Did I Say Yes and Other Stuff

This has been a crazy week with all of Jaimee's accomplishments.  I am so proud of her.
 
I'm proud of myself too :-)  I bought our Halloween candy on Wednesday or Thursday and I left it locked in the car out in the pouring rain to help deter me from eating it.  In years past, I have bought my candy in advance only to have eaten it all before Halloween.  Why do I have to LOVE chocolate so much?!
 
We have been anxiously awaiting Ryan's return home this weekend.  Since we went to Kansas City last weekend, it was a whole TWO weeks since he had seen Jaimee last.  As you can see from the YouTube video (www.youtube.com/rpharr21 ), her daddy is very special to her.
 
Jaimee and I went to Muscatine so I could practice my song.  I still am not quite sure why I said yes to special music.  I am terrified of talking in front of adults let alone singing in front of them (kids- not so scary!).  My last couple of times through I felt pretty good about it so hopefully it goes as well tomorrow.
 
Jaimee wore her Halloween costume to Muscatine.  She's a monkey!  We picked Gramme up from her afternoon job and went over to City Hall so Jaimee could show off her costume to all of Gramme's morning co-workers.  Then we headed over to see Crazy Uncle Nick.
 
Gramme discovered that Jaimee does not have one tooth but TWO!!- the bottom middle.
 
I didn't tell Ryan that Jaimee had two teeth so he was pleasantly surprised.  We had a very nice evening together as a family.  Our mall has family night on the last Friday of each month where you get unlimited free carousel rides, free admission to the children's museum, free ice skating, etc so that's what we did.  Jaimee rode the carousel twice- once with each of us and then we went to the Children's Museum.  It was packed with kiddos but she had a good time- going down slides, watching pinewood derby races, planting some onions, and watching the other children play.
 
 
Its so nice to have our little family together.  We have a full day planned for tomorrow.  We'll keep you posted. 
 
Have a Happy Halloween!!


New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment