Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wonderful Halloween

I had the best day yesterday.

Ryan and I worked together and actually left our house on time to get to Church in Muscatine a wee bit EARLY!  Ryan had the children's story and I had special music. 

After church we went out to my grandma's farm and ate lunch with our big family.  I love going out there and visiting with everyone so much.  I have a cool family :-) 

All three great grandkids were there so we dressed them up in their Halloween costumes and took them outside to take pictures.  I think they turned out really good with the corn in the background.  They are three cute kids.  I'm hoping that my pictures show up below but if not, look around on my blog page and they'll be there.

We all headed out after pictures and Ryan, Jaimee, and I went back to my parent's house.  They had small group and so Ryan and Jaimee took a nap while I putzed around.  I had bought a bunch of candy to pass out because in Coralville we get quite a few trick-or-treaters and so I brought it to Muscatine to hand out and we had ZERO trick-or-treaters so now I am stuck with tons of candy.  I have mixed feelings about that :-)

We watched the movie, The Proposal and it was pretty good.  Jaimee sat on her daddy's lap pretty much the whole time.  I had so much fun just looking at the two of them sitting together- PRICELESS!  Jaimee ate THREE "movie" crackers.  I guess those teeth are good for something.  They were regular ritz crackers but normally she just gums one up and is happy.

It has been so great having Ryan home and spending time with family. 

The day ended a bit on the downside.  I pulled my stupid back putting my lasagna into the car as we left :-(  I was very uncomfortable all night long and its still very sore today.  It sure makes taking care of Jaimee difficult cause she requires lots of holding.  Luckily, Ryan has been helpful and is going to stay a bit later today to help.

Hope you had a wonderful Halloween/weekend.  I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment