So Wednesday night I am getting ready to put Jaimee to bed a bit early cause she missed her nap. I had just fed her and was getting her jammies when she discovered the box of tissues. She grabbed one and I pryed it out of her little hands. I proceeded to get her jams and diaper when I hear gagging. She throws up little pieces of tissue and ALL of her food that I had just fed her (she's a good little eater). I have multi-colored carpet. She's a mess and both dogs are loving her and the floor- gross! Do I get her and leave the dogs to do gross stuff or leave her to play in her mess while I contain the dogs? I re-fed her and put her to bed and got out our carpet cleaner. I was ready to do the whole living room and moved the furniture around and...the carpet cleaner isn't sucking. It just rubbed the mess all around.
Thursday morning Jaimee woke up bright and early. I drank a coke and decided to rent a carpet cleaner. Jaimee was supposed to go to Wee Read but since she got up earlier, she was ready for a nap earlier so we quickly picked up the carpet cleaner and then I put her down for her nap. Hauled the cleaner in, read the directions, got it set up, cleaned the main area I wanted done and Jaimee woke up CRANKY. She had a little fever and was not feeling good. I had a goal to clean the basement, stairs, and hallway while I had the cleaner (I got it for 24 hours) but since Jaimee wasn't feeling good she was cranky and clingy. I fought her all day long trying to get some cleaning done here and there but mostly it was a bust. She ran a fever for most of the day and didn't eat much. She did nurse a bit more than she normally does so I wonder if her little throat hurt too.
Ryan wanted me to clean the carpets in the Impala (since it had had so much water in it) when I got done with the house carpets... ha! So we ended up keeping the cleaner one more day. The RugDoctor did an awesome job on the carpets and was very easy to use.
I was so happy to put Jaimee to bed 20 minutes early that night (planning to tackle the rest of the carpets and actually get the cleaner back on time) but then she woke up 5 minutes later and I fought her for another 40 to get her back to sleep. It felt like the worlds longest day.
The next morning she woke up happy and feeling better and we got a lot done Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment