Now that Jaimee is a very mobile baby, I feel like I spend my days chasing her around the house saying "no, no." She is into everything, on everything, and goes everywhere.
Up until now, my thoughts were...why do people freak out about baby proofing? I haven't done any and we're doing just fine. Ha! Eating my own thoughts now.
I think because we have dogs I have a little harder time. She has already eaten dog food and a dog biscuit. Yuck! She loves playing in their water dish- bathtime anytime she wants! Power cords are a second favorite.
I have been looking into gates and other options to help "contain" her. Ryan had a bright idea..."hook a leash to her and attach the other end to a big piece of furniture in the middle of the room." Tempting sometimes but I don't think DHS would approve and I would like to keep my baby girl.
We went to Muscatine last night to go to Blain's Farm and Fleet because they have the gate I wanted in stock and at the same price as Wal-Mart. Gramme had to come with us because they have "Toyland" and she wanted to see Jaimee look at all the toys. I love Farm and Fleet. They have a lot of stuff that Wal-Mart and Target only have online or not at all and they are priced the same or less!! I resisted the urge to do Jaimee's Christmas shopping so that Ryan can take part.
I did get a gate called Pet Yard XT. Hmm...maybe Ryan was onto something with the whole "leash" thing. lol I love it. It is working great so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment