We are getting family pictures taken on Monday. This is my "Mother's Day" present very very late. We are even taking the dogs. I am so excited.
I finally decided that we would all wear a white/off whiteish sweater and kahki pants. I needed a pair of kahki's so went to Old Navy and found a pair. I have no idea what size I wear anymore post baby. Some of my pants fit and some don't. I just figured the ones that do fit have just been nicely stretched to my size and really wear a bigger size.
I hate trying on clothes because it just takes so long and especially now that I bring Jaimee along. Purchased the pants and brought them home...way too big so back to the store I went for a different size.. still too big so back we went again (3 total trips!). This time I actually tried the pants on in the store and finally settled on a size. The trips did take place over a couple of days.
What an adventure but the good news is that I don't wear as big of pants as I originally thought! :-)Now we are all set and ready to have our pictures taken. I can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment