This week has been boring. Pretty much the only things that get Jaimee and I out of the house are grocery shopping and going to the gym. Well, we don't need groceries and Ryan says I can't go to the gym until my back is COMPLETELY better.
I was going to try and zumba last night but Ryan said..."Oh no you're not!" so I didn't. He's probably right. I still tweak it doing silly stuff that you wouldn't think would hurt a back. Its pretty sore in the mornings but it losens up throughout the day to where its tolerable.
Yesterday I had the worst luck changing diapers. I always change Jaimee first thing in the morning on our loveseat. Well, on this particular day she started squirting liquids and I was not ready with the replacement diaper so my couch got a pee bath.
Later in the day she was in her bounceroo and we were talking to Ryan. I knew she had pooped and so I decided that I would run some bath water and then change her so I didn't waste a diaper. I wasn't paying much attention as I undressed her but noticed something brown on the carpet...poop. I've had little pebbles roll out before so I didn't think anything of it until I LOOKED. Poop smeared all over her back because it was on her clothes that I just pulled over her head and then it rubbed off on the carpet. I cleaned her off and sat her bare-butted on the floor while I did a temporary fix to the carpets and...she peed! That will teach me to not pay attention when changing diapers. Lets just say that I am very thankful for my carpet cleaner.
We did make a run to Wal-Mart today to get Tucker's stool softener refilled. I grabbed a couple other items while I was there and checked out only to discover that my wallet was not in my purse. Grr. They gave me a receipt so I wouldn't have to get everything rescanned and Jaimee and I went back to the car to head home for the wallet. Luckily I looked next to her carseat because sometimes she helps me carry stuff out like wallets and keys and stuff and then she forgets to bring them in and it was there!! I was very happy to not have to make another trip out.
Jaimee and I were going to go to Lincoln this weekend but Ryan decided he wants to come home and veg out. He's very upset because he discovered water in the backseat of the car we just bought and he brought it in to see if they could figure out where it was coming from and fix it. Well they think that its coming over the motor and in some weird way. They pulled up the carpets and discovered lots of water underneath and rust spots from the front to the back of the passanger side. They will have to take the entire dashboard off to get to where the hole is and the guy thought maybe the car had been in a flood. We tried to do everything right purchasing this vehicle. It got an excellent report from the used car inspection that we had done at a separate car dealership. The carfax report was good. Etc. Very frustrating.
I sure write a lot about nothing don't I :-) Hope you're having a good week. Yikes I need to get our trash out tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment