Thursday, January 14, 2010

First Library Card

Jaimee is just getting so big so fast.  Today she got her very own library card (I had to wait until I could sign my name).  After Wee Read, I went to get myself a library card so we could check out a book Jaimee chose (Where's Baby's Belly Button?) and the lady I asked if I would be checking out a lot of children's books and then explained that children's library cards have a smaller fine for late books.  I know I'm bound to have a late book so might as well taint Jaimee's record instead of mine.  Jaimee was very excited.







You can even see part of her name in the picture on the left (if you look real close).






Gramme sent Jaimee a package and inside was a holiday card of Barbara Greer's nephew and his family.  The have a little boy a couple months younger than Jaimee and Barbara is just sure that they would be perfect boy/girlfriend.  I showed Jaime the picture of her boyfriend and she seemed quite pleased.




1 comment: