Ryan was sick the entire next week. He pretty much went to class as much as he could tolerate and then he'd come home and sleep.
Jaimee was pretty snuggly one day which means...not feeling good. It was a nice day spent snuggling my girl but the next few days were not so nice. TEETHING in full force. Grumpy, snotty, non-sleeping, little girl but we survived and now she has 2 new teeth. I did look today and her gums are swollen and I think it won't be long until her top canines come in.
She's still not a solid walker. She can do it but is a much faster crawler and lacks a bit in confidence. While at my parents (Friday before we left to get Ryan) she was walking to get chips from us like a trained puppy. She did really good and got kinda cocky. Once this week she walked about 10 feet (she thought I was holding on to her hood but I wasn't). Even though she can't walk, she is a climber. She tries to climb on everything.
I signed Ryan up for facebook so go add him as a friend.
The weather has been nicer so I have taken the dogs to the dog park a couple times this week. They found the creek and come home muddy each time but boy do they enjoy running as fast as they can go. I love the warmer weather, sunshine, and longer days. Aaahhh...life's good when the weather is good :-)
We went back to Iowa this weekend. Sunday we threw a surprise birthday party for my grandma. It turned out really nice and I think she was really surprised. I video-taped it so I am gonna try real hard to get it done before we go back to Iowa next. I love video editing but I am so slow at it.
We're back in Lincoln now. Today I spent the morning putting together Jaimee's toy shelf. I really like it and it keeps LOTS of toys neatly tucked away. Took the crew on a walk and met another shiba.
Ryan has an interview for medical school tomorrow with Loma Linda. He's excited/nervous.
I'll post some pictures of March very soon :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment