I think Jaimee has grown like half a foot since we moved back. She is getting so tall. She has cute, long legs.
She just observes and absorbs everything that is around her and mimicks!! Cute but now we have to be really careful about what we do and say cause we have a little parrot.
I was in the kitchen working one morning and turned around to see what Jaimee was up to. We have a dish that we had little debbie brownies and mini snickers in. I look close and the little twirp has separated all the mini snickers from the brownies. I was amazed yet had to chuckle that my poor daughter has to learn to sort with candy lol We hadn't ever practiced sorting. How did she just know to do that?! Little brains are amazing!
This week Jaimee grabbed her shoes and worked and worked and worked until she finally got both of them on her feet. I took her a very long time but she did it all by herself and she was so proud! She LOVES shoes. Takes after her uncle Nick in that department I guess. She is always carrying them around and trying to wear my flip flops.
She's suck a daredevil. She can now climb up on the furniture. She climbs on the couch and jumps and jumps and flops her body down on the cushions. On the Ikea chair, she leans on the back of it and bounces and I just know she's going to push it over one of these days. We have a bouncy horse that she can now climb up on by herself and now she stand on the pets and lets go with her hands and bounces without hanging onto anything. That horse is going to buck her off onto her head one of these days. She thinks its so funny when I try to make her sit down- a game to her.
She can repeat just about any word we say and she understands EVERYTHING. She follows multi-step directions and can point or look at just about anything we ask her. Where's the computer? Where's the ceiling? Where's the ...? She's such a social little smartie.
With smartness comes increased desire for independence. She has hopped on the track headed for the terrible twos. She's a very delightful baby but she will definitly let you know what her opinion is.
I don't think we are too far off from beginning potty training. Lately she is very interested in her "pee pee" and the bathroom. We were out and she pooped her diaper. She kept tugging at it and said poopy poopy poopy. Walking out of Wal-Mart the other day she kept grabbing herself and saying pee pee. It was funny. I don't think we're ready yet but she's starting to get interested.
The more active she gets, the more accidents we have. She's fallen down the stairs a couple times (just a few steps), fallen off the couch, pulled a shelf over on her (twice!), constantly falling and skinning her little knees. Its rough. She took a real bad tumble last week outside the garage. She hit her head and it swelled up and turned purple for almost a week. Scrapped her nose and even had a little bloody nose. Her hand had a pretty big cut across the palm. She got a really bad skinned knee that is still healing cause everytime she falls, it reopens it. Poor girl.
She's now teething. She got a new one on the bottom so we're up to 7 teeth!! I think a couple more are gonna come in pretty soon.
We have planned a Disney trip for December and we are ALL so excited to take her. She is just so full of life!
Love that squirt but want her to slow down. She's growing too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment